Marketing and Communication Internship
Do you have the entrepreneurial mindset and can think of creative ways to reach the target audience? Are you a real team player and dares to take the first step? For Afangaro we are looking for a motivated and creative talent that can support our marketing and communication team.
Together with the marketing team you will think of creative ways to make Afangaro nationally and internationally known. This can be by creating and writing new press releases and/or providing input for advertising campaigns. You will work in a motivated team that tries to inspire each other on the workfloor while sharing our own expertises.
- Approach new business customers by phone and/or e-mail
- Maintaining customer relationships within and outside of Afangaro (e.g. customers, suppliers, press, influencers etc.)
- Create and execute new ideas for online marketing- and advertising campaigns such as Google Adwords, Facebook and Instagram
- Brainstorming about upgrading our corporate identity, tone-of-voice etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing our successes of our marketing campaigns
- Writing and publishing of our press releases and newsletters (together with our editors)
- You are a motivated and ambitious student who studies Marketing, Communication, Sales or another comparable study
- You are in your third- or fourth year of your study
- You are creative and loves a challenge
- You can think from a marketing perspective and acts upon it
- Your Dutch and English proficiency level are excellent
- You are a true team player but also knows how to work independently
- You know how to build relations and are an excellent communicator
- You are flexible in terms of working on various projects within our company
What we offer
- A full time internship (40 hours) of six months, starting from september 2021
- Informal environment where you get the opportunity to develop your skills
- A nice working space in Capelle aan den IJssel
- A fun and dynamic team who often do not say no to drinks
Send us your CV and motivation letter in either Dutch if you are a native speaker, or English if you are an international student to email@example.com and we will come back to you shortly.During your first interview at the office you are acquired to present your own moodboard that presents who you are.