International Sales Representative
In 2018 House of Afangaro started its journey in one of the historical mansions at Westersingel, Rotterdam. House of Afangaro collections harvest women’s strengths in the garments and are created with the values defining the Afangaro woman and the Afangaro lifestyle, consisting of intense creativity and meticulous craftsmanship. We guarantee outstanding quality.
The job of an international sales representative is to acquire and maintain global accounts for a company. International sales representatives communicate with international prospects, develop an understanding of any cultural or legal differences in the market and often travel overseas to get the job done.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented, venturous colleague. You can work independently and can convert ideas to action. You think in terms of opportunities and you are an advocate of the brand. You challenge yourself to strive for optimal sales results and to successfully expand House of Afangaro.
- Selling the product and philosophy
- Acquisition: following up leads and actively search for new points of sale
- Acquisition of new potential customers both domestically and abroad
- Identification and evaluation of potential new accounts and partners in the territories
- Managing existing accounts to grow to their full potential and creating a personal, transparent, trustworthy and durable long-term relationship
- Generating order proposals and leading value-based pricing negotiations
- Creation and use of knowledge of the market, trends and competitors
- Visiting and servicing wholesale clients
- Analysis and creation of reports of sales results
- Reporting directly to the Commercial Director
- Being a point of contact for existing customers
- Processing key account orders
- Optimizing sales strategy
- Preparing and maintaining budgets
- (Applied) university level
- Relevant working experience in the fashion industry
- Spontaneous, enthusiastic and flexible
- Commercial and result-oriented
- Start-up environment: able to deal with change
- Being independent and enterprising
- Good communication skills, proficient in dutch, english and german, both verbally and on paper
Do you recognize yourself in the description? And are you interested in this vacancy? Send us your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!