Content Creator Internship (motion picture and graphic design)
Do you love to make videos? And do you think you can set the next TikTok trend? To keep it simple, are Adobe, Final Cut Pro and After Effects no strangers to you? If most of these answers were yes, then you might be the perfect fit. For Afangaro we are looking for a motivated and creative content creator intern that can work its magic around TikTok, Instagram Reels/IGTV and YouTube - and also knows its ways around graphic design.
You will work in a motivated marketing team where teamwork is the standard. We recognize each other’s talents and we try to motivate each other to the fullest to let your talent come out in full effect when doing your daily tasks. We expect you to bring the same energy to the organization as we are strong advocates of inspiring each other and developing our skills. You will get the opportunity to apply your knowledge in practice and experience the growth of a starting fashion house.
- You will produce and edit videos for social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram IGTV/Reels, TikTok
- Create visuals for social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- You will pitch your ideas to the marketing team
- You are a motivated and ambitious student that studies Graphic Design, Video Producing or another comparable study (not a must if you can present to us why this job is a fit for you)
- You are in your third- or fourth year of your bachelors study
- You know how to work with Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro and have a portfolio to present to us
- You have the experience and the knowledge to design and edit videos
- You have experience with TikTok, Instagram reels and YouTube, and knows what works well on those platforms
- You are a proactive go-getter and the best communicator
- You have affinity with the fashion industry
What we offer
- A full time internship (40 hours) of six months, starting from september 2021
- Informal environment where you get the opportunity to develop your skills
- A nice working space in Capelle aan den IJssel
- A fun and dynamic team who often do not say no to drinks
Send us your CV and motivation letter in either Dutch if you are a native speaker, or English if you are an international student to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you shortly.
During your first interview at the office you are acquired to present your own moodboard that presents who you are.