Account Manager Internship
Do you have great communication skills and do you love to take the lead in exciting and challenging projects? Then you might be the perfect addition to our team.
At Afangaro we are looking for a motivated and pro-active account manager intern that will be responsible for managing the relationships with our active clients (B2B/B2C). You will work in an dynamic marketing team who will assist you in developing your skills and putting your knowledge into practice.
- Execution of the commercial strategy and adapting it to the global market;
- Build new and existing relationships within Afangaro
- You keep track of our sales of ecommerce campaigns and other services to realizing sustainable growth
- Make sure our clients are satisfied
- Managing the order intake process
- You are an ambitious and motivated student that studies Marketing, Communication, Sales or another comparable study
- You are in your third- or fourth year of your bachelors study
- You have experience in a similar function
- You have strong analytical and strategic skills and have a hands-on mentality
- You have great communication skills and knows how to lead
- Knowledge of and affinity with the brand and the fashion industry in general
- Affinity with online and social media
- You are full of creativity and know how find creative solution to every problem
What we offer
- A full time internship (40 hours) of six months, starting from september 2021
- Informal working environment where you get the opportunity to develop your skills
- A nice working space in Capelle aan den IJssel
- A fun and dynamic team
Do you want to join the team of an upcoming fashion house? And are you the ‘’spark’’ we are looking for? Send us your CV and motivation letter in either Dutch if you are a native speaker, or English if you are an international student to email@example.com and we will come back to you shortly.
During your first interview at the office you are acquired to make and present your moodboard that shows who you are.